Started to being written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
Note that part of articles are in Italian since it's my first language. Italian culture and classicism gave me an inspiration for this blog.
– Per alcune persone pubblicare un libro rappresenta un sogno: significa condividere una particolare conoscenza. Nei libri narrativi, in cui dietro ad ogni storia, esiste una morale, spesso celata e non sempre facile da capire. Nei libri più “tecnici” (in inglese technical books) è … Read Full Article
– For some people, publishing a book represents a dream, or lifelong goal, whereby they share a particular experience or subject matter expertise. In narrative books, behind every story, there is a moral that is often hidden and not always easy to understand. With more “technical” books, it is … Read Full Article
– Se pensi di essere tra utenti interessati dall’ultimo data breach di Ledger è importante non farti prendere dal panico! Segui pochi semplici passaggi e potrai controllare l’entità del danno e tenere sotto controllo la sicurezza del tuo account. Cosa sono i Data Breach? Uno degli … Read Full Article
– If you think you are amongst the users affected by the latest Ledger data breach, it is important not to panic! Follow a few simple steps and you can check the extent of the damage and keep an eye on the security of your account. What are Data Breaches? One of the unfortunate side effects of the … Read Full Article
– Throughout 2020, in large part due to the lockdown, many people have started to become familiar with internal communication tools. Microsoft Teams, Slack, Telegram, Mattermost, and a few others are the most widely used and recognizable of these tools, but there still seems to be some people using … Read Full Article