Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– In this article, I attempt to explain the early source code of Bitcoin and make correlations with the source code currently in use. My intent is to help you better understand the early details regarding the history of Bitcoin and the enigmatic figure of Satoshi Nakamoto. As far as newcomers to … See Full Article
– One of the techniques that fascinates me most about writing is textual analysis, which includes semantics (the meaning of words) and syntax (the use of signs and letters to construct sentences). Throughout history, both classical and modern, there are numerous examples of authors who wanted to keep … See Full Article
– If you were a child with a Nintendo DS like myself, growing up you will undoubtedly have played (for countless hours) video games from the Mario series. Appearing for the first time in “Donkey Kong”, Mario is the undisputed protagonist of the video game brand of the Nintendo development … See Full Article
– Measuring the performance of a program means keeping track of the consumption of resources used by the program. In addition to simple technical performance, such as looking closely at RAM and CPU, it is useful to monitor the execution time of a certain task. Tasks such as increasing sorting of a set … See Full Article
– As the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem continues to blossom and produce revolutionary technologies that may potentially be the driving forces of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, newcomers to the space are considering what storage options are available for assets such as cryptocurrencies and … See Full Article