Started to being written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
Note that part of articles are in Italian since it's my first language. Italian culture and classicism gave me an inspiration for this blog.
– If you think you are amongst the users affected by the latest Ledger data breach, it is important not to panic! Follow a few simple steps and you can check the extent of the damage and keep an eye on the security of your account. What are Data Breaches? One of the unfortunate side effects of the … Read Full Article
– Throughout 2020, in large part due to the lockdown, many people have started to become familiar with internal communication tools. Microsoft Teams, Slack, Telegram, Mattermost, and a few others are the most widely used and recognizable of these tools, but there still seems to be some people using … Read Full Article
– Nel 2020, soprattutto a causa della recente pandemia, molte persone hanno incominciato a prendere confidenza con strumenti di comunicazione interna. Microsoft Teams, Slack, Telegram, Mattermost e molti altri sono gli strumenti più utilizzati in assoluto ma c’è ancora qualcuno che utilizza IRC … Read Full Article
– Attempts at phishing and social engineering attacks have increased exponentially as of late, especially towards users who are active in the cryptocurrency space. Recently, there has been much discussion about a cunning attempt by phishers against Ledger and its users. In this article, we’ll … Read Full Article
– I tentativi di phishing e di attacchi di ingegneria sociale sono aumentati esponenzialmente nell’ultimo periodo, specialmente nei confronti di utenti che hanno o sono in relazione con il mondo delle criptovalute. Recentemente, si sta molto discutendo riguardo un tentativo ben fatto di alcuni … Read Full Article