Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– Monero Stealth Address Monero is based on the CryptoNote protocol and utilizes the most powerful cryptographic techniques in an effort to protect the privacy of the sender, recipient, and obfuscate the amount transacted. To protect the sender’s privacy, Ring Signatures has been implemented to … See Full Article
– For some companies, infrastructure is the heart of its business. Specifically, I am referring to those companies which need to manage data and applications located on more than one server. It is essential for a company to monitor its infrastructure nodes, especially if the company does not have … See Full Article
– Zoom is a service to host meetings without the need to install and configure complicated applications: it is one of the many solutions for those who, during quarantine, want to keep in touch with friends and relatives. In this last period of lockdown, Zoom is becoming popular because of how simple … See Full Article
– On a rainy autumn day, I was contacted like many users by a suspicious individual on Telegram. He insisted on asking for the help of the user who had to recover his wallet which contained several bitcoins. Our “friend”, hencereferred as “M.”, insisted that the user has to … See Full Article
– As mentioned in the getmonero.org blog post, the binaries of Command Line Interface (CLI) of Monero were recently compromised. For readers who are unaware of Monero, it is a cryptocurrency which aims to protect the financial privacy of its users. It is based on well-known technologies such as ring … See Full Article