Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– Measuring the performance of a program means keeping track of the consumption of resources used by the program. In addition to simple technical performance, such as looking closely at RAM and CPU, it is useful to monitor the execution time of a certain task. Tasks such as increasing sorting of a set … See Full Article
– As the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem continues to blossom and produce revolutionary technologies that may potentially be the driving forces of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, newcomers to the space are considering what storage options are available for assets such as cryptocurrencies and … See Full Article
– A man looks for Bitcoin Oasis If you have heard about blockchain or cryptocurrency, then the term that initially comes to mind is Bitcoin. Launched 12 years ago, it was the late 2017 bull run that created a media frenzy that propelled Bitcoin into the mainstream and our modern day lexicon. Often … See Full Article
– For some people, publishing a book represents a dream, or lifelong goal, whereby they share a particular experience or subject matter expertise. In narrative books, behind every story, there is a moral that is often hidden and not always easy to understand. With more “technical” books, it is … See Full Article
– If you think you are amongst the users affected by the latest Ledger data breach, it is important not to panic! Follow a few simple steps and you can check the extent of the damage and keep an eye on the security of your account. What are Data Breaches? One of the unfortunate side effects of the … See Full Article