Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– Throughout 2020, in large part due to the lockdown, many people have started to become familiar with internal communication tools. Microsoft Teams, Slack, Telegram, Mattermost, and a few others are the most widely used and recognizable of these tools, but there still seems to be some people using … See Full Article
– Attempts at phishing and social engineering attacks have increased exponentially as of late, especially towards users who are active in the cryptocurrency space. Recently, there has been much discussion about a cunning attempt by phishers against Ledger and its users. In this article, we’ll … See Full Article
– I get between 10 to 20 emails per day and, usually, more than half of them are phishing attempts. Phishing attempts are a type of email scam that typically aims to obtain personal data of the victim, including username and password for email accounts and popular services (Gmail, Hotmail, mail.ru, … See Full Article
– Monero Stealth Address Monero is based on the CryptoNote protocol and utilizes the most powerful cryptographic techniques in an effort to protect the privacy of the sender, recipient, and obfuscate the amount transacted. To protect the sender’s privacy, Ring Signatures has been implemented to … See Full Article
– For some companies, infrastructure is the heart of its business. Specifically, I am referring to those companies which need to manage data and applications located on more than one server. It is essential for a company to monitor its infrastructure nodes, especially if the company does not have … See Full Article