Started to being written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
Note that part of articles are in Italian since it's my first language. Italian culture and classicism gave me an inspiration for this blog.
– Zoom is a service to host meetings without the need to install and configure complicated applications: it is one of the many solutions for those who, during quarantine, want to keep in touch with friends and relatives. In this last period of lockdown, Zoom is becoming popular because of how simple … Read Full Article
– On a rainy autumn day, I was contacted like many users by a suspicious individual on Telegram. He insisted on asking for the help of the user who had to recover his wallet which contained several bitcoins. Our “friend”, hencereferred as “M.”, insisted that the user has to … Read Full Article
– As mentioned in the getmonero.org blog post, the binaries of Command Line Interface (CLI) of Monero were recently compromised. For readers who are unaware of Monero, it is a cryptocurrency which aims to protect the financial privacy of its users. It is based on well-known technologies such as ring … Read Full Article
– At the beginning, I started my website on 14th May of 2017 when the recent Wannacry malware has appeared. My first post, in fact, was to discuss and to analyze the malware in deeper, explaining technical concepts to people who do not know anything about Windows and SMB. In my life, I meet some … Read Full Article
– Introduction Experts say cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Ethereum) will be the protagonists of the future decentralized and distributed economic system. If this is true then one of the most debated topics in the field of cryptocurrency, how to verify payments while spending as little … Read Full Article