This page contains list of projects, publications, articles, and books I developed in 5 years. If you wish to speed up any development, donate me.
Books, especially technical books, are essential for every person to continue with further study of certain subjects. I learned it well in my own way in college. Topics such as computer science constantly need updates and especially good authors who can explain in simple terms how X, Y or Z work. I try to be that kind of author, and this is a list of books published, written, or reviewed by me.
"Mastering Monero: The future of private transactions" is your guide through the world of Monero, a leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. This book contains everything you need to know to start using Monero in your business or day-to-day life, even if you've never understood or interacted with cryptocurrencies before.
“Breaking cryptocurrencies” is the resource for learning more information about possible attack vectors applied to the blockchain field. Through a simple approach, the reader will understand how a cryptocurrency works and what are the minimal requirements for defying a blockchain. After understanding the techniques needed to analyze and monitor their own cryptocurrency project, the readers will know what the most common attacks are and ways to prevent them.
Subscribe my newsletter to know when the next edition of Mastering Monero will be published or a new book is released.
A list of some articles that are published in external websites:
- Securing Your Monitoring Infrastructure - an article about easy steps into information security that might prevent some common attacks to your monitoring infrastructure.
- Monitoring your own infrastructure with open-source Graphite and Grafana - an ongoing article to monitor and get live statistics from your infrastructure using Graphite and Grafana.
- The Eternal Password Riddle - comparision of long password with standard characters versus short password with a huge set of characters.
- How I broke Envato Search field - one of my first articles that was related to an issue I found on Envato Marketplace.
- Anti-DDoS Amazon Web Services Infrastructure - a brief introduction to Anti-DDoS measures adopted by AWS (non-technical description).
- Entrare nella community di Envato? Difficile ma si può! - the article that explains how I was able to submit a product to Envato Marketplace.