Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– “Mastering Monero: The future of private transactions” is your guide through the world of Monero, a leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. This book contains everything you need to know to start using Monero in your business or day-to-day … See Full Article
– Product: Ultimate Member – User Profile & Membership Plugin Version: 2.0.27 or earlier URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/ Potential users affected: 100.000+ CVE : CVE-2018-17866 Ultimate member Ultimate Member is one of the many user profile & membership plugins for … See Full Article
– The website FontStruct allows even novice users to create their own personal font from scratch. A very simplified procedure: you sign up and you are ready to compose your font. Everything is offered through a simple interface as a free service. Not bad for a free service! Unfortunately, the … See Full Article
– TLDR; On 4 September at 14:30 UTC, an unknown attacker managed to hack into MEGA’s Google Chrome web store account and upload a malicious version 3.39.4 of an extension to the web store, according to a blog post published by the company. Upon installation or auto-update, the malicious … See Full Article
– Over 50% of cyber attacks are executed through malware, whose job is to find a flaw to inject other types of viruses including malware, adware and much more. Knowing the computer remotely, it can spy on the screen and even crypt the files: a wrong click and you lose anything. It is estimated that … See Full Article