Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– With one of my many honeypots actived around the world wide web, I discovered an interesting script written with the famous Perl programming language. This Perl script is a malware used to remotely control a machine, opening what is technically called backdoor. If this malicious program runs on … See Full Article
– I was surfing on Reddit quietly in a sunny day. I was busy since I had to work for many projects including Mastering Monero. At one point, I notice a new user thread asking if there ever was a MyMonero app for Android. First of all, MyMonero is a private business founded by fluffypony who is the … See Full Article
– “Mastering Monero: The future of private transactions” is your guide through the world of Monero, a leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. This book contains everything you need to know to start using Monero in your business or day-to-day … See Full Article
– Product: Ultimate Member – User Profile & Membership Plugin Version: 2.0.27 or earlier URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/ Potential users affected: 100.000+ CVE : CVE-2018-17866 Ultimate member Ultimate Member is one of the many user profile & membership plugins for … See Full Article
– The website FontStruct allows even novice users to create their own personal font from scratch. A very simplified procedure: you sign up and you are ready to compose your font. Everything is offered through a simple interface as a free service. Not bad for a free service! Unfortunately, the … See Full Article