Started to be written in 2017, SerHack Blog represents a solid but unique point of view in Computer Science field. From cryptocurrencies to information security, from reverse engineering to phishing: many topics are depicted using layman terms. What are you waiting for? Read one of any articles.
– Introduction Experts say cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Ethereum) will be the protagonists of the future decentralized and distributed economic system. If this is true then one of the most debated topics in the field of cryptocurrency, how to verify payments while spending as little … See Full Article
– With one of my many honeypots actived around the world wide web, I discovered an interesting script written with the famous Perl programming language. This Perl script is a malware used to remotely control a machine, opening what is technically called backdoor. If this malicious program runs on … See Full Article
– I was surfing on Reddit quietly in a sunny day. I was busy since I had to work for many projects including Mastering Monero. At one point, I notice a new user thread asking if there ever was a MyMonero app for Android. First of all, MyMonero is a private business founded by fluffypony who is the … See Full Article
– “Mastering Monero: The future of private transactions” is your guide through the world of Monero, a leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. This book contains everything you need to know to start using Monero in your business or day-to-day … See Full Article
– Product: Ultimate Member – User Profile & Membership Plugin Version: 2.0.27 or earlier URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/ Potential users affected: 100.000+ CVE : CVE-2018-17866 Ultimate member Ultimate Member is one of the many user profile & membership plugins for … See Full Article